It is said that “A picture is worth a thousand words” allowing us to understand complex problems in the blink of an eye. With ProView visualizing this complexity is only limited by your imagination.
Visualization is the easiest way to process large quantities of data and complicated systems. A good image or diagram can show patterns, underlying
Here are 3 key factors to support this statement:
- Enhances informed decision making – Visualizing infrastructure component Availability, Performance and State present decision makers with a clear overview of the environment. This clarifies the consequences of chosen actions and assists with snap decision making
- Data accessibility – Visualization of the relationships and dependencies of system components mapped out in diagrams greatly increases general understanding and enables easy visual analysis of the presented data
- Accelerates resolution in troubleshooting – Having a clear diagram, picture or visual map of related system components will always make it easier to uncover potentially hidden patterns. Such insights can lead to increased systems stability and ultimately, long term cost-effective infrastructural solutions.
The quality and value of any visualization
Native: Integrates fully into System Center 2012 & 2016
All OpsLogix products are fully native to Operations Manager and require no independent additional plug-ins or connectors. ProView facilitates seamless user-friendly integration with all versions of Microsoft Visio 2013.
Visualization of Performance and State monitoring
- OpsLogix ProView licensing transparently accommodates an unlimited amount of dashboards and views
- OpsLogix ProView authoring uses the most popular and versatile industrial visualization tool, namely Microsoft Visio and automatically translates this to HTML 5
- OpsLogix ProView enables visual representation of dynamic charts and graphs of monitored performance counters.
“The IT department has insights into the business services and its relation to IT components, and uses big screens to stay on top of things. All at a great price point compared to other solutions we’ve tried!”HENK SCHUT
World leader in business-critical Native Management Packs. OpsLogix delivers solutions for System Center that helps businesses stay in control.