We are happy to announce a new update release V126.96.36.199 for our Capacity Management Pack.
This version of the Management Pack is upgrade compatible with the previous release (v188.8.131.52). If you have already purchased the Management Pack and have a valid support contract, you can login to the customer download area and download this version.
Version 184.108.40.206 contains following changes:
- Report Interface changed: make more readable the Rules, counters, objects
- Various fixes related to the capacity prediction (see ChangeLog text file)
For more information please contact OpsLogix sales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It was a busy and exciting year for OpsLogix in 2015. It included product releases, product updates, events and tradeshows, new staff and some exciting company achievements. It’s already looking like 2016 is shaping up to be another successful year!
Firstly, we want to thank our partners and supporters for their hard work and devotion to OpsLogix in 2015. We truly are grateful for your ongoing support and dedication.
This year we released the Capacity Reports Management Pack. This MP provides user-friendly forecast reporting on every aspect of the System Center Operations Manager data warehouse. There is no longer a need to manually establish data sources and queries. This MP accesses the OpsMgr data warehouse where it can forecast a scenario of selected tasks based on usage.
We also released ProView. A flexible user-friendly Visio based visualization tool that enables the complete dynamic visualization of all of the data being monitored in System Center Operations Manager. It’s also currently the most affordable dashboard solution in the market!
We provided the following product updates this year:
- Oracle MP (FRA and pooling MP) – We’ve added FRA (Fast Recovery Area) alerting and we have changed some coding to make the monitoring node highly available by utilizing the SCOM resource pool feature
- Oracle MP and OMS – We’re one of the first to offer our end-users who are already using the Oracle MP and testing or using OMS, the opportunity to collect the Oracle log details in OMS. You can learn more about this here
- VMware MP – Our updated release of the VMware MP includes new features and continuing improvements including cookdown for all the MP modules, over 50 new ESX Host and Virtual Machine performance counters, datacenter health state monitors, stand-alone EXS Host monitoring and more which you can read about here
- Capacity Reports MP – We’re in the process of addressing incorrect object readouts as well as enabling it to forecast Service Availability. Stay tuned for the official new release update soon.
System Center Universe 2015 Europe
This year we attended so many exciting events and tradeshows including the SCU tradeshow in America, Asia and Europe, Ignite, SCOM Day, MMS Minnesota and hosting the OpsLogix Partner Day.
We were thrilled to attend Ignite 2015, it was certainly the biggest in the history of Microsoft annual events so far! This year Microsoft stated that they would start embracing open source systems and software development on all fronts.
We really enjoyed the opening keynote presentation by Satya Nadella where he stated that
“Microsoft’s enduring mission is to: Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, in all parts of the globe(!)”
We were really interested in his discussions around the Cloud and Microsoft’s welcoming of different software systems and its embracing of the IoT (Internet of Things).
What to expect in 2016?
Well, we’re currently in the process of updating the BlackBerry MP to support BES 12 and we’ll be monitoring the Oracle Exadata and the cell to cell/ container feature of Oracle 12c.
Make sure you stay connected to hear about the latest from us. We have some new and exciting social media channels! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Vimeo, Instagram & Pinterest!
If you require any additional information about any of these products or updates mentioned, feel free to contact us via email over the Holiday period.