We’re happy to announce a new update release of our Oracle Management Pack for SCOM 2012/2016. The 188.8.131.52 release contains the following important changes:
- Due to several issues using the managed ODAC we had to revert back to the unmanaged ODAC
- We’ve added a process and session count utilization monitor and performance collection rule
- Oracle Container discovery no longer discovers non-Container databases
- On the configuration dashboard, it’s possible to export/import currently configured connections
- We’ve added a ‘Tablespace Used’ based on MB monitor
For more additions, changes, and fixes please refer to release notes.
Please note, due to the updated report extensions, please remove the “OpsLogix IMP – Oracle Reports Management Pack” before importing the new Report MP version.
REQUEST A TRIAL HERE