In this webcast, 10-year Microsoft System Center MVP Maarten Goet will talk you through all the design points for your SCOM 2016 environment. He will talk about both new installations as well as preparing for the upgrade, and will share some of the best practices for your Management Group design. There will be an opportunity for Q&A at the end of the session where you leverage Maarten’s experience for tailoring the design points to your specific environment. This is a webcast that no System Center administrator should miss!
Please note that registrations are limited to 25 people per session, so it’s first come first served!
Click here to register.
Thursday 4 August 2016 – 1st session
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) 10:00 CEST
- New York (USA – New York) 04:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom – England) 09:00 BST
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) 18:00 AEST
Thursday 4 August 2016 – 2nd session
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) 19:00 CEST
- New York (USA – New York) 13:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom – England) 18:00 BST
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) 03:00 AEST