WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
The evergrowing amount of devices to be monitored in combination with high availability requirements makes it more urgent to review internal processes.
Introducing machine learned automation involves short-handed removal of manual processes that can be performed by a machine according to predetermined consistent routines.
In this webinar you will get an introduction and real world scenario how to:
- Use pre-actions to classify and enrich your alert data
- Train a machine learning model
- Escalate to different channels depending on the predicted destination
- Integration to ServiceNow with a bi-directional connector
- Tag and analyze your escalated alerts
WEDNESDAY 4TH OF APRIL 2018
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) 10:00 CEST
- New York (USA – New York) 04:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom – England) 09:00 BST
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) 18:00 AEST
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) 19:00 CEST
- New York (USA – New York) 13:00 EDT
- London (United Kingdom – England) 18:00 BST
Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) 03:00 AEST
PLEASE NOTE, ONLY 25 SPOTS PER SESSION. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!