The OpsLogix team have worked hard to deliver this updated version containing new features and continuing improvements.
Changes and highlights of this version include:
- Cookdown for all the MP modules. This will result in less overhead of resources CPU/memory needed for monitoring.
- VMware API/SDK session usage is tuned to a minimum.
- Over 50 new ESX Host and Virtual Machine performance counter collections.
- New ESX Host, Virtual Machine and Datacenter health state monitors.
- Direct attached ESX hosts monitoring; now you can monitor ESX Hosts without a vCenter in place.
- Hardware monitoring; discovers and checks the state of CPU, fan, power supply, memory, battery, storage etc. of your ESX Hosts.
- Monitoring of vCenter alert messages; built in SCOM monitors reflect the state of the predefined alerts in vCenter out of the box.
You can learn more about the update in the release notes included in the update package download. This update release is available for upgrade for those using V126.96.36.199 or later.
You can download this update through the customer portal.
For any question please feel free to send us an email.
We are always keen to hear your feedback. It’s with your help that we can continue to improve our services and build better solutions.
OpsLogix Sales and Development Team