We’re happy to announce a new update release of our Oracle Management Pack for SCOM 2012/2016. The 184.108.40.206 release contains the following important changes:
- We are now using the latest Managed ODAC version instead of the previous unmanaged ODAC version.
- Bulk import of Oracle instances in configuration
- For this update, we were able to cook down the monitoring even more. Resulting in an even lower footprint on SCOM and Oracle.
- In the previous Oracle Management Pack, tablespace monitoring sometimes had a tendency to stop for full tablespaces. This issue has been resolved with the current update.
- In some Oracle versions, the incremental backup monitor was broken. This issue has also been resolved with the current update.
- In the latest version of our Oracle Management Pack, it’s possible to override the threshold of invalid objects and indexes monitors.
- We’ve also added “Oracle 12c” container & pluggable database discovery in the 220.127.116.11 update version.
For more additions, changes, and fixes please refer to release notes.