We’re happy to announce a new update release of our Ping Management Pack V 188.8.131.52 for SCOM 2012/2016. We’ve added three more Performance Monitors and reworked all the previous monitors in the Management Pack.
The full list of the changes we’ve made to the Ping Management Pack V 184.108.40.206:
- Replaced the WMI with a managed module to be able to handle a larger load
- Added a performance monitor for average jitter
- Added a performance monitor for average latency
- Added A performance monitor for average packet loss
- Reworked all monitors so the TTL, Payload, and number of an averaging point can be configured
- Improved configuration UI
- Go the Ping Management Pack Product Page & download the Management Pack.
- Import the updated management packs.
- When imported wait +/- 10 minutes to get the updated MPs distributed in your SCOM environment.
- Restart the SCOM agent
- If you still don’t see the dashboard please follow the instructions here.