1. Types of Information Collected. From time to time OpsLogix will require you to provide certain information and details, including your name, company, title, country and e-mail address. OpsLogix’s system logs some basic and generic information from users of our website. Such information includes user IP addresses, user operating system information, and user browser information. OpsLogix uses this information about your computer to perform routine web site maintenance and to generate various aggregate reports for internal analysis, research and monitoring purposes, and to help OpsLogix develop and enhance its web site and services for its users.
2. Uses of Information Collected. Each e-mail you receive from OpsLogix based on the information collected will have an “Unsubscribe” option. If you elect to provide us information regarding others you believe may be interested in receiving information about our products or services, OpsLogix will use the information you supply to contact these persons. OpsLogix reserves the right to disclose user information in special circumstances or when OpsLogix solely determines such disclosure to be prudent or otherwise required. For example, OpsLogix may disclose information when OpsLogix has reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing (or threatening to infringe) or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), OpsLogix’s title, rights, interests or property, or those of other web site users, or of anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. OpsLogix also reserves the right to disclose, without notice to you, personal information in response to a subpoena or other judicial order or when OpsLogix believes in good faith that such disclosure is required by any law, regulation or listing requirement, or by any stock/securities exchange, governmental or regulatory authority. OpsLogix may use the information you provide to OpsLogix for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes, to evaluate and profile customers including, but not limited to, customer preferences which OpsLogix may use for marketing purposes as well as OpsLogix’s operations and development.
5. Chat Rooms, Newsgroups, Bulletin Boards, and Discussion Groups. OpsLogix ‘s website may have chat rooms, newsgroups, bulletin boards, discuss groups or other forums which permit individuals to interact online. Any information you transmit online in such forums will be made public and OpsLogix cannot control, nor is it responsible for, any third party use of such information.
6. Children. This site is a general audience site which is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from children who are under the age of 13. In order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information to this site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
7. Access, Modification, and Accuracy of Information. OpsLogix strives to keep information about our customers accurate, complete, and current, and OpsLogix may take reasonable steps to ensure that the information that it receives from you is accurate and kept up to date. You have the right to request that your information be modified or deleted, including any changes to any consents that OpsLogix may request that you sign. You may also ask at any time that your preferences as to the type of communications that you receive from us be modified in order to stop receiving them or to be added to our mailing list.
8. Retention and Storage of Information. OpsLogix will retain your information for a reasonable time as determined by OpsLogix. OpsLogix may use the services of third party companies to physically collect and store your information on its behalf. Any such companies will have to comply with the terms of this policy.
10. Business Transfers. The information that is collected by OpsLogix is considered to be an asset. In the event that OpsLogix, any affiliated company, division or portions of its assets are acquired by another company, such information may be one of the transferred assets. OpsLogix will take reasonable steps to place a notification of such a transfer on our website.
11. Acceptance of Terms. By using our services, accessing our website or purchasing our products you are consenting to the practices relating to information collection and use that are described in this policy.