VMWARE MANAGEMENT PACK AZ SINT-JAN
√ Medical Team
√AZ Sint-Jan Employees
√ 4.300 Employees
√ Locations: 3
√ IT Department size: 50 People
Regarding the implementation of the OpsLogix VMware Management Pack and IT Services in general, almost all AZ Sint-Jan Brugge Oostende hospital employees are stakeholders in one way or another. For example, everyone has an email account. However, the primary stakeholders are the hospital’s medical team.
The primary goal of the implementation of the OpsLogix VMware Management Pack is to be able to provide the best IT service possible for the patients of the hospital. To be able to deliver, the hospital is very much dependent on many IT services such as EMR, PACS, Mail, File Storage, Archiving, Client-Server applications and many more.
Belgian hospital AZ Sint-Jan Brugge-Oostende was looking for a suitable solution to fine-tune management pack parameters and resolve some technical issues of SCOM management servers, as there were many gaps resulting in unstable data feed from VMware to SCOM monitoring.
OpsLogix assisted AZ Sint-Jan Brugge-Oostende with the OpsLogix VMware Management Pack for System Center Operations Manager.
The OpsLogix VMware Management Pack made it possible to monitor UNIX/Linux based virtual servers and potentially monitoring the VDI clients.
- Stable VMware Management Pack for SCOM
Resolution of the main issues because OpsLogix provided a workaround
- OpsLogix provided support to AZ Sint-Jan during the testing period
- The components of the VMware environments (Server and VDI) are getting actively monitored.
- Necessary dashboards were created in order to allow others besides the VMware team to be aware of the health status of the VMware environment.
- Based on the monitoring results, patterns such as recurring high CPU usage on the ESXi of VDI environments have become visible.
World leader in business-critical Native Management Packs. OpsLogix delivers solutions for System Center that helps businesses stay in control.