OPSLOGIX PING MANAGEMENT PACK
The OpsLogix ping Management Pack checks the status of your environment by means of ICMP ping. Using System Center Operations Manager’s built-in views, it provides the IT administrator insight in the root-cause of potential issues. OpsLogix ping MP provides comprehensive State and Performance views.
RECENT BLOG POST
KB: Fixing the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error during the Oracle connection TEST*Update : Rollup 10 for SCOM 2012 SP1 fixes this issue (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3071088) *Update : Rollup 7 for SCOM 2012 R2 fixes this issue (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3064919) Issue: You are deploying the OpsLogix Oracle Management Pack... read more
World leader in business-critical Native Management Packs. OpsLogix delivers solutions for System Center that helps businesses stay in control.
- International conference dial-in numbers
- New Update for “OpsLogix Capacity Management Pack V184.108.40.206”
- KB: Fixing the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error during the Oracle connection TEST
- VMware Management Pack for Operations Manager 2012 – v220.127.116.11 Release
- Whitepaper – Business Service Monitoring (BSM) with OpsLogix ProView and System Center Operations Manager