OPSLOGIX PING MANAGEMENT PACK
The OpsLogix ping Management Pack checks the status of your environment by means of ICMP ping. Using System Center Operations Manager’s built-in views, it provides the IT administrator insight in the root-cause of potential issues. OpsLogix ping MP provides comprehensive State and Performance views.
RECENT BLOG POST
KB: Fixing the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error during the Oracle connection TESTIssue: You are deploying the OpsLogix Oracle Management Pack to an environment using a Windows 2008 R2 (or earlier) server as an Oracle Monitoring Node (1). Using the “Oracle IMP Configuration Dashboard” to setup the Oracle Instances monitoring you... read more
VMware Management Pack for Operations Manager 2012 – v188.8.131.52 Releaseread more
Whitepaper – Business Service Monitoring (BSM) with OpsLogix ProView and System Center Operations Manager
Business Service Monitoring (BSM) is a discipline that explicitly focusses on the relationship of IT elements (hardware, communication lines, databases) and the business services that they support (Sales, Billing, CRM, SCM, etc.). It enhances the effective management of the infrastructure within a business context.read more
World leader in business-critical Native Management Packs. OpsLogix delivers solutions for System Center that helps businesses stay in control.
- KB: Fixing the “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” error during the Oracle connection TEST
- VMware Management Pack for Operations Manager 2012 – v184.108.40.206 Release
- Whitepaper – Business Service Monitoring (BSM) with OpsLogix ProView and System Center Operations Manager
- OpsLogix Proview – Add Counter Wizard
- Opslogix Proview – Getting Started Video