New Update: OpsLogix VMware Management Pack V184.108.40.206
by OpsLogix, on 22-Mar-2018 13:38:21
We’re happy to announce a new update release of our VMware Management Pack for SCOM 2012/2016. This latest release is upgradable starting from V220.127.116.11 or later.
The update is downloadable from the customer download area.
VMware Management Pack V18.104.22.168
The new VMware Management Pack has been optimized on multiple fronts, such as:
- The Snapshot Age monitor does not fail anymore due to incorrect regional settings (if not set as US).
- The License monitor no longer shows a critical unhealthy state when 100% of the licenses are used.
- After running a connection test in the UI, the first healthy server pool is selected instead of the first server pool.
- When a data-store is set inactive in vCenter the data-store monitor workflows does not fail.
For more additions, changes, and fixes please refer to release notes.
- Import the updated management packs.
- When imported wait +/- 10 minutes to get the updated MPs distributed in your SCOM environment.
- In the SCOM console, go to the “Administration” folder -> “Resource Pools” and select the resource pool(s) that is responsible for the VMware monitoring.
- Select the “view resource pool members..”. For every member, access to the server and follow the step below:
- Restart the SCOM agent