VMware Management Pack Update Release (1.3.1679.0)
by Jonas Lenntun, on 07-Jan-2020 13:15:00
It is now 2020 and we are happy to announce a new update release this month of our VMware Management Pack for SCOM.
As we are constantly improving our Management Pack for VMware, we now have a new version (1.3.1679.0) available for download in our customer download area.
- You can now monitor all Hosts services at top level per host. This way you save SCOM resources and still get notified when a host service is unhealthy. Use the override smallset = true for the discovery and monitor to enable this.
- Added: Hardware storage monitoring will now include the sensors for drive faults , predictive failures , parity checks , disk array movement , rebuild states.
- Various performance improvements in the SCOM MP modules.
- NOTICE !!! >>> The network NIC monitoring is now by default disabled. Please use the enable override to activate.
- NOTICE !!! >>> Before importing this release remove the "OpsLogix IMP - VMware Configuration Dashboard" management pack.
- NOTICE !!! >>> Before importing this release remove the "OpsLogix IMP - VMware Full Monitoring Groups" management pack. This will reset the members in group "VMware VM Enable Full Performance Collections".
- Please be sure .NET 4.5 or higher is installed on the MS server
- If you are already using our VMware MP, make sure to refer to our Upgrade Manual.
- This latest release is upgradable starting from V184.108.40.206 or later.
- The update is downloadable from the customer download area.
- For more additions, changes, and fixes please refer to release notes.